42,000 Locations, 61 Countries, 19 Languages
From a restaurant in the Bronx to an international Luxury Hotel Group to chain of Senior Care Centers, LocalClarity helps thousands of locations manage their reviews and insights.
You can count on us to consistently improve LocalClarity performance and to release new updates, making sure you have the reputation management tools.
Everything about LocalClarity is designed for action. From the near instant set-up to the pre-populated review response templates, you can respond to reviews in 10 minutes.
Engage with all of your customers in all of your locations from a single control panel.
Connect Google My Business, Facebook, Yelp, TrustPilot, TripAdvisor, Booking, AVVO, RateMDs, BBB, and other accounts to bring everything into our industry-leading ReviewsInbox. Easily monitor and respond to reviews in real-time, improve local search engine rankings, track performance, enhance your reputation, and drive additional sales.
New. Easily manage GMB Questions & Answers across locations in the same portal.
Deep performance insights across your business
Aggregating all the insights from Google My Business for all your locations daily is just the beginning. A beautiful dashboard and powerful grouping and filtering allow you to analyze your data in ways never before possible.
- View insights (searches, maps, driving directions, phone calls, website visits, brand vs. indirect queries, and photo counts & engagement) by country, state/region, city/location or even manager
- View trends by day, week or month
- Discover the LCR (Local Conversion Rate) for every location
- Instantly access a full 18 months of insights for every location
- Correlate your optimization efforts with actual results to prove ROI
- Download the data to connect to your own BI tools
Enterprise-grade access control allows you to scale your local optimization efforts to the entire organization.
- Create roles for pinpoint visibility and control
- Give each person on the team access to the sections that matter to them
- Limit access by locations or groups of locations to better distribute management of multiple locations
- Scale and simplify procedures via a single unified system
- Real-time, daily, weekly, and monthly reporting to key stakeholders
Empowering Brands to Take Control
Subscribe to LocalNotes Newsletter
Improve your local search presence and reputation. Subscribe, because the really good tips are in the newsletter.