LocalClarity is the platform empowering multi-location businesses to take control of their reputation and presence. Brands around the world use our tools to gain insights into customer feedback trends; build relationships through direct reviews responses; discover insights across locations, cities, states, or even countries; and drive additional local web traffic to power sales.
27,000Locations and Growing…
Happy UsersFrom a restaurant in the Bronx to an international Luxury Hotel Group to chain of Senior Care Centers, LocalClarity helps thousands of locations manage their reviews and insights.
Frequent UpdatesYou can count on us to consistently improve LocalClarity performance and to release new updates, making sure you have the reputation management tools.
Quick StartsEverything about LocalClarity is designed for action. From the near instant set-up to the pre-populated review response templates, you can respond to reviews in 10 minutes.
Powerful local review & insight toolsEngage with customers in all of your locations in just 10 minutes.
Connect your existing Google My Business, Facebook and social accounts to transform your ability to monitor and respond to reviews, enhance your reputation, improve local search engine rankings, and drive additional sales.
Deep performance insights across your businessAggregating all the insights from Google My Business for all your locations daily is just the beginning. A beautiful dashboard and powerful grouping and filtering functionality allow you to analyze your data in ways never before possible.
- View insights (searches, maps, driving directions, phone calls, website visits, brand vs. indirect queries, and photo counts & engagement) by country, state/region, city/location or even manager
- View trends by day, week or month
- Correlate your optimization efforts with actual results to prove ROI
Powerful collaborationEnterprise-grade roles and access control allow you to scale your local optimization efforts to the entire organization.
- Create roles to control who can do what
- Give each person on the team access to the sections that matter to them
- Limit access by locations or groups of locations to better distribute management of multiple locations
- Daily, weekly, or monthly reporting to key stakeholders
Empowering Brands to Take Control
Subscribe to LocalNotes Newsletter Improve your local search presence and reputation. Subscribe, because the really good tips are in the newsletter.