USER FRIENDLY. ENTERPRISE READY
Gain unparalleled control and visibility to your entire organization’s local reputation and presence with the highest functionality to cost ratio available on the market today.
In less than 24 hours from the initial sign-up, you can have:
- All of your historic and current reviews indexed and aggregated into reporting structures,
- Notifications and reports automatically sent (real-time or scheduled) to any combination of stakeholders,
- A searchable database of ten years of customer feedback that can be mined for internal and competitive insights,
- Key insights as to how your brand locations are being found in local search and exactly what is needed to improve discovery and local traffic,
- Which critical details are limiting local exposure and how to fix them, and
- much more…
OPEN UP YOUR REPUTATION MANAGEMENT
Empower each stakeholder by setting customized access and reporting for every level of the organization, from the CEO to District Managers to store-level customer service — give everyone who needs to be part the process the tools to improve your reputation and growth your business.
ALWAYS BE IN THE KNOW
Get updates from across the company or for just a single location. See reviews, trends, map inclusion, insights, photos views, customer sentiment, and location citation details.
Need a daily email of any 1-Star reviews sent to each regional manager – a simple task with our report builder.
Built For Scale
Whether it’s a 15,000 store retail chain or an international brand with 1,000 reviews per day, the LocalClarity system is already operating at scale — both in the U.S. and internationally.
The system architecture is robust enough for intraday review transmission and immediate review response posting.
Tailor Access To Suit Your Organization
Organize access based on the exact needs of your enterprise. From read-only to full administrative rights by location, region, state, or even country, you can build the structure that provides the right visibility and tools to all internal and external stakeholders.