FULL-SERVICE REVIEW MANAGEMENT FEATURES
For less than the cost of most competing platforms that requiring staffing and training, LocalClarity provides business and agencies with a turn-key solution where our trained experts respond directly to customer reviews.
Academic research & industry surveys validate the benefits of responding to customer reviews.
- Customers expect review responses from brands.
- Customers have better opinions of businesses that respond to reviews.
- Review responses drive people to provide more reviews.
- Review responses drive people to write more positive reviews.
- Review responses drive people to write fewer negative reviews.
- An increase in the review volume and rating improves local search placement.
- The combination of better search placement and more reviews lead to higher search click-thru rates, more traffic, and increase sales.
The benefits are abundantly clear but roughly 2/3rd of businesses fail to respond to Google Local reviews. Why?
The volume of new Google reviews (powered by 50 million Local Guides) is catching most companies flat-footed. In fact, only LocalClarity client has experienced a 20 fold increase in monthly reviews since 2015. This is expected to double again this year.
In addition to the sheer volume of reviews, Google continues to drive change at an incredibly rapid pace. Immediately after launching the Local Guides program they added Local Posts to the local knowledge graph. Then they added Q&A. Then they added food and service menus. And now Google is changing the entire process for home service businesses.
Regardless of the resources allocated by even the largest companies, Google local search is evolving at an incredibly rapid pace – and no one expects them to slow down anytime soon.
The active moderation of Google reviews overlaps the responsibility of several departments within a company. Depending on the company’s structure, it could fall under the purview of:
- The SEO team, since it’s an unpaid Google program and improved search exposure is one of the core beneficiaries.
- The Social team, since it closely follows the process of social conversations.
- The Corporate Customer Service team, since at its core it is providing customer service.
- The Local Management teams, since the complaints and the ultimate resolutions are typically local in nature.
- The Marketing team, since the local search knowledge panel includes the menus, photography, etc.
Everyone agrees that engaging with a brand’s most engaged customer base is a high ROI activity, but they also agree that a considerable amount of organizational energy is typically required to start.
Smaller Companies Are Not Immune to the Challenges
For smaller companies and sole-proprietorships, the issue can still be who is responsible. The daily effort of running and growing a business running puts a strain on all available resources.
Contact Us For A Full-Service Review Management Price Quote and Demonstration
Your Customer Are Expecting a Response from You Today
Don’t wait for the “right time” to focus attention, hire the right staff, and to build the internal processes necessary for full-time review moderation. You can be LIVE with your first review response in just a few days.