How Do I Create a Direct Link to My Google Reviews Page?
Looking to get more reviews on Google?
Increasing the number of high-quality reviews for your business is one of the best ways to improve your company’s search rankings on Google. Both the quantity and quality of online reviews can influence how your business appears in search results.
However, while many businesses realize the importance of increasing Google reviews, they often struggle to do it. One of the most effective ways to connect customers with your business is to create a direct link to your Google My Business page.
Often, customers want to leave feedback about their experience with your business. They just don’t know how to do it. When asking customers for online reviews, it’s critical that you give them the tools to make it as easy as possible. Links to your Google My Business page can be used whenever you contact customers for reviews. The link takes customers directly to your page and prompts them to leave a review.
To simplify the process, LocalClarity has developed a tool that easily generates a review link for any business location. Here’s how to create a direct link using our Google Review Link Generator:
1. Go to LocalClarity’s Google Review Link Generator tool.
2. Type your business name into the “Enter a location” field on the map. If you have more than one location you may need to include city and zip/postal code.
3. Click on the correct listing.
4. Your review invitation link will appear in the box under the map.
5. Copy the shortened URL link to your clipboard.
6. Share this link with customers in emails or text messages and ask them to leave a review for the specific location on Google.
7. Share this link with customers in emails or text messages and ask them Test the link by posting it in your browser. If the link functions properly, a window will appear in your browser that allows you to review the business.
Tips for using the link to your Google review page
Use the shortened link: The link to your Google review page is normally long and confusing. Now, you have a link that’s easy to give to customers or embed in emails or other marketing materials.
Add it to your email signature: An easy way to connect customers with your Google review page is by adding the link to your email signature. Whenever you email customers, include this call to action that links them directly to your Google reviews.
Always follow up with customers: Improving your Google reviews takes patience and persistence. Always follow up with customers after an interaction with your business. Send a follow up email asking about their experience with a link to your Google review page.